A new life starts, grounded in happiness, love and prosperity!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

In my "In Box"

From Wil

you are the best friends a fella could ever expect and as much as I will miss having you around I couldnt be happier to see you moving into such an exciting new place... I envy the stories you will create, the friendships you will have and the love you will always share.

you two have seen me through some of the biggest growths, happiest moments & most devestating experiences of my life, you've paced me step for step, carried me whe I couldnt walk and dropped me on my ass when I got lazy and kicked me in my ass when I needed it... I'll never forget any of the time we spent together be it sessions or swords, smoke or drink, ugly or beautiful it was all fucking amazing and I wouldnt trade a bit of any of it, even the hard times. If you ever need me you know where to look, you can have my ear, shoulder, roof or the shirt off my back... what's mine will always be your's for the
asking.

may each and every god and goddess shine on your path and keep you safe and happy... youve both got all of the magic you need to lead you to happiness few people ever even get a glimpse of, and that magic resides for you in each other and in the limitless possibilities you have before you. be well, take care of each other, give Polly a hard time and love her like only you are capable.

fuck em up, fool em bad and make em pay top dollar for the privelage!

may the wind be always at your back
may the road rise always to meet your feet
may your sails be full when you set out to the sea
and may it always be the other guy who says
have a seat my brother, this drinks on me.

all my love, all my thanks and all of my hopes that each of your days is wrought with magic, beauty, truth and an unbeatable buzz. take care boys and look out, I called the mayor of LA to warn him the Frank clan is heading their way!

your friend always,

Wil~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home