A new life starts, grounded in happiness, love and prosperity!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

In my "In Box"

Prof. Gizmo here. Just saw that you were heading out. Man, I wanted to take you out for dinner. I thought you were leaving in Aug. You need to know that you did more for magic in Seattle than anybody ever has. Steve Minch included. Thanks for your kindness and hospitality. You will be missed. Jean wanted to give you a hug too.

I will look you up whenever I get to LA. My son and brother in law live there, so we will pay you a visit. We'll go out for dinner then. I wish you all the best. Thanks again for your kindness.

Tell Buster to keep on picking. He's picked up the guitar quickly. Hopefully he can make it pay. He's in the right town to do so. Please keep in touch when the dust settles.

Missing you already

-Gary & Jean (Gizmo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home